The primary means of support and communication about emdebian is the mailing list.
IRC is also used: irc.debian.org #emdebian
Commercial support is also available from various companies with expertise in particular areas.
Emdebian and Debian are developed through distributed development all around the world. Therefore, e-mail is the preferred way to discuss various items.
Numerous companies use Debian and Emdebian in their systems. Some offer consultancy and support contracts in their areas of expertise. If you are new to this and need help (or need to show managemant that 'proper support' is available :-) then contact one of the organisations below.
- Aleph One Ltd (UK): ARM-based systems.
- Simtec Ltd (UK): ARM-based systems.
- Sourcepole AG (Switzerland): i386-based systems
- Holoscópio Tecnologia (Brazil): ARM and x86-based systems
- Elecmos Universal (Spain): ARM, MIPS, SH and x86-based systems
Anyone with the desire and expertise can offer commercial support for Emdebian. Please contact the webmaster if you want to be added to this page.
Back to the Emdebian Project homepage.